A Law Firm specializing in Social Entreprise and Business Law.
We are a team of professionals with solid training and track records as well as extensive experience in the providing of legal advice to national and international clients.
Our team is made up of experts from diverse specialities and nationalities, making it possible to provide a truly comprehensive advisory service, responding to clients’ needs quickly and effectively.
- Family Protocol
- Protection of wealth
- Partnership Agreements
- Responsibility of Administrators
- Tax Advice (national and international taxation)
2. SUPPORT BUSINESS
- Hiring or purchasing of offices
- Collaborators of Business (Distributors, Agents)
- Suppliers and Providers
- Protection of Assets (Tangible and Intangible)
- Online Marketing
- Credit Recovery
- Tax Advice
- Financing agreements
- Monitoring of Affiliates
- Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance
- Monitoring of Contracts
- Tax Advice
- Purchase / Sale of societies or assets
- Mergers and Joint Ventures
- The joining of new partners
- Fund raising
- Purchase / Sale of economic units
- Tax Advice
- Restructuration (within or outside of the arrangement of creditors)
- Dissolution and Liquidation (within or outside of the arrangement of creditors)
- Reorganization of companies and groups
- Disposal of economic units
6. RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
- Prevention and resolution of conflicts between businesses and private individuals.
- Separation of partners or shareholders.
- National and International Arbitration.
- Mediation and alternative methods of resolution of conflicts.
- Civil, commercial, industrial, litigious-administrative proceedings, arrangement of creditors.
7. SECURITY MARKETS LAW
- Securities Issues
- Alternative Stock Market
- Funds and Investment Companies
- Investment Service Companies
8. NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Advisory and drafting services for contracts for computing, production and/or license software, internet services, IP technology, Cloud, SaaS Model, Hosting, Housing SLA’s, contingency plans, circuits, fibre optic, sharing of infraestructure, internet, telecommunications and others.
- Advisory for network interconnections, regulated offers (OBA, ORLA, AMLT, OIR, MARCO and NEBA), data services (ADSL VDSL etc.), voice services (RTB RDSI and VoIP), and Ethernet and Fast Ethernet circuits
- Advisory of landline and mobile numbering resources (geographical, nomadic, short numeration and intelligent network numeration).
- Appeal procedures, documents, general authorizations for the provision of services before the CMT (telecommunication commerce commission) or other administrative bodies like SETSI, town/city councils etc.
- Declaration of annual taxes related to telecommunications.
9. COMPLIANCE AND E-ADMINISTRATION
- Advisory for regulatory compliance, risks and security. SGSI and ISO regulations (ISO 27001).
- Advisory and defense against charges concerning consumer protection.
- Legal advice about competition practices, computing frauds and crimes.
- Advisory for electronic signatures, electronic invoicing, electronic evidence, electronic administration (Law 11/2007) and public contracting.
10. E-COMMERCE AND DATA PROTECTION
- Adaptation of the company to the regulations in force for personal data protection.
- Legal advice in piracy proceedings and unfair competition on the internet.
- Auditing services for web pages and adaption to LSSI and LOPD.
- Protection services and regulation of distinctive signs (brands) on the internet.
- Advisory service for image and audiovisual rights.
- Legal advice for online gaming (Gambling and Betting).
- Legal advice for Social Networks, Social Media Compliance (SMC) and Internet Publicity.
- Advisory services for Intellectual Property in the technological sector (domain names, intellectual property of software, data bases and others.)
11. FAMILY LAW
- Contested and uncontested divorce and separation proceedings.
- Provisional and preliminary measures.
- Settlements for non-marital relationships.
- Child custody and maintenance.
- Prenuptial agreements.
- Dissolution and liquidation of marital property regimes.
- Enforcement of judgments.
- International child abduction.
- Incapacity proceedings and guardianship.
- Procedures for declaration of parentage.
- Child protection.
- Family and divorce mediation.